|UK Mainland (excluding highlands and islands)||£200 - £400||£15.00|
|UK Islands (excluding channel islands)
||All Orders||9% of order value|
||12% of order value|
||15% of order value|
||20% of order value|
||25% of order value|
||30% of order value|
- We despatch all parcels using tracked courier services. We will notify you by email when your order is despatched.
- A signature will be required. Please use a delivery address where someone will be available to sign for your delivery. If your parcel requires a signature and there is no-one available to sign for your parcel at your address a card will be left by the delivery company. You may need to call to arrange a new delivery date or alternatively collect the parcel from your local depot. The delivery company will attempt to deliver up to three times before the parcel is returned to Bombay Duck.
- We deliver to all postal areas in the UK, including England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- We deliver to all EU countries listed in the above table. Delivery charges are calculated as a percentage of your order value and will be calculated automatically online.
- We deliver to all other EU countries. Please email your order to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8749 7000 for a delivery quote (please note it is not possible to place your order online if your delivery country is not included in the above table)
Rest of World Orders
- We can deliver to a UK shipper for our standard UK delivery rates
- We deliver to most other overseas countries. Please email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)20 8749 7000 for a delivery quote (please note it is not possible to place your order online if your delivery country is not included in the above table)
- For deliveries to countries outside the EU you may be charged import duty which must be paid before delivery. Your customs authority will contact you if duty is payable. For specific charges please contact your local customs authority